Contracts & Claims Manager (m/f/d) – Polish Market
PORR Bau GmbH
|Area||Contracts Management and Prequalification|
|Location||Vienna (base) and Business trips primarily to Poland / *Other country|
ContactHerr Clemens Berger, BSc.
- Analyses of contracts and identification of key contractual, claim and risk management issues in projects that are tendered or already in execution primarily in Poland
- Analyses of implemented contracts management within the running projects and reporting the existing status and the possible improvements to be taken
- Operational contract, claim and risk management in cooperation with the project team
- Quantification of variations and claims implication (time and money) together with the technical department
- Cooperation with the operational team for ongoing projects within our international markets on site primarily in Poland
- Communication on behalf of the project manager with client’s representatives, internal specialists and decision-makers as well as external technical, economical and judicial experts
- Active negotiation management in coordination with the operative units
- University degree: Technical study – Construction/Civil Engineering
- Experience in Contract Management (ÖNORM or FIDIC contracts), either as a Contract Management expert or as a site manager in a qualified position
- Experience with preparation of BoQ(s), price and costs estimations
- Knowledge of MS Office required, Cost calculation software is welcomed
- Very good command of English and Polish language (reading and writing); knowledge of German language is an advantage
- High willingness to travel and interest in operating on international construction sites/projects
- Assertive personality with a confident appearance and intercultural empathy as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Annual salary package from EUR 60.000 depending on your individual qualification and experience
- Further professional development and training opportunities. Promising young professionals will have an additional chance to develop.
- Our international working environment encourages both teamwork and personal initiative. If you would like to play an active part in continuing the future success of the PORR Group, please send us a detailed application including salary expectations.