Our success is inevitably linked to the stakeholders inside and outside our company. We actively involve them in the definition of goals and the development of measures. This exchange of experience takes place both when realising projects in the company as well as in cross-company networks, conferences, trade fairs, workshops, various information channels and much more. Here are some examples:
- CR days & environmental network: Joint projects to advance sustainability activities are developed in specific events and workshops.
- Stakeholder dialogue forum: This annual event focuses on cooperative sustainability engagement.
- Group-wide stakeholder surveys: Includes the regular evaluation of the materiality matrix and further developing the sustainability strategy.
- Customer satisfaction: Standardised, digital and Group-wide polling.
- Purchasing days: Raising awareness of sustainable procurement.